Accordion is a firm with deep roots working inside sponsor-backed environments formulating and executing a wide range value creation plans. Our clients trust Accordion to deliver full breadth of the unique team’s expertise to drive forward the execution of enterprise value-enhancing priorities.
- Merger Integration Planning and Execution
- Carve-out Planning and Execution
- Enterprise-Wide Cost Optimization
- SKU Rationalization
- Project Management Oversight
- Working Capital Improvement
- System Assessment and Implementation
- Pricing / Revenue Optimization
Product Profitability Analysis and Sku Rationalization - Branded Consumer Products Manufacturer
Visibility into Product Margins
A well-known, $250MM maker of housewares products had responded to a stagnant category by launching a series of new products and new brands. Because of outdated financial systems and processes, the Company was reporting inaccurate estimates for expense allocations which lead to inaccurate profitability at product, customer, and brand levels. A new COO was brought in to assess the true profitability of the new products and brands, and to rationalize brands and categories.