Unmatched in our industry, our team blends technical financial acumen and strategic thinking stemming from unique backgrounds in private equity, operational FP&A roles and investment banking.
- FP&A Best Practices Implementation
- Stakeholder Reporting Enhancement and Process Optimization
- Enterprise-Wide Strategic KPI Review and Redesign
- Actionable Business Analytics: Profitability / Cash Flow / Liquidity
- Budgeting and Forecasting Process Improvement
- Thirteen Week Cash Flow Forecast
Transaction Execution Services
- Sale-Process Preparation
- Corporate Development Support and Leadership: Add-On or Platform
- Equity and Debt Capital Raise Support
Accounting O&T Assessment - Outdoor Consumer Products Manufacturer
Fast Growing Outdoor Consumer Sporting Products Manufacturer Needed Visibility into Key Performance Drivers and an O&T Assessment in the Context of a Planned ERP System Upgrade
An outdoor consumer products designer and manufacturer owned by a middle-market private equity fund had been formed through the combination of four branded businesses. The PE sponsor and company’s management team needed visibility into the business performance and implementation of consistent metrics reporting with an emphasis on leading performance indicators. The company’s CFO also needed a strategic assessment of the current operations and technology (O&T) processes in the context of a planned Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system upgrade. Accordion was engaged to drive these initiatives.